Architectural Excellence in Ross
4 Beds • 6 Baths • Approx. 6,600 SF • 84,549 SF Lot • $6,995,000
313 Upper Toyon Drive, Ross, CA 94957
313 Upper Toyon is an extraordinary contemporary masterpiece designed by renowned architect Jim Jennings and nestled on an exquisite, private, nearly 2-acre Ross hillside setting with magnificent Mt. Tam views. Ascend the tree lined gated driveway to observe the clean pure architectural lines of the entry that announce the sophisticated and distinctive modernity that awaits inside. Walls of windows along with decks and patios that run the south facing length of the house were designed to take advantage of the magical scenery. Look to the southeast to catch the San Francisco skyline peaking above the hilltops. The main social spaces all harmoniously blend with the natural surroundings seamlessly extending entertaining to the outdoors. The spacious living room presents planes of glass that frame Marin County’s iconic mountain vista and infuse the interior with a sense of serenity and awe. Natural sunlight softly bounces off the expansive white walls and creates an ideal backdrop to showcase an impressive art collection. The generously scaled dining room opens out to an incredible deck that links the indoors and outdoors. Be inspired to create culinary delights in the substantial kitchen that boasts sweeping outlooks, an eat-in breakfast area, extensive granite counter tops, an immense center island, abundant warm hued cabinetry and sleek stainless appliances.
Floor-to-ceiling bookcases on every wall create the perfect home library and the beauty that permeates the room from the sliding glass door leading to the deck establishes an oasis of calm. Be enticed by the promise of relaxation and tranquility when entering the master en suite featuring verdant vistas and an inviting fireplace. A spa-like master bath astonishes with its massive window that looks out to an abundance of natures’ splendor and sits above the soaking bath. In addition, a marble dual sink vanity, walk-in show and extensive mirrors that reflect the lush scenery and two large walk-in closets complete the suite. Two additional bedrooms are located on the main living level and all of the bathrooms offer stylish and modern functionality. There is a fourth bedroom en suite located on the lower level that features access to the yard. There are additional rooms on the lower level that provide the opportunity for an array of activities and uses from an artist studio, office, family room, or gym and there is also a gallery exhibition space to further display your valued artwork. The surrounding yard continues to display a tasteful aesthetic with its alluring and flourishing landscaping and captivating hardscape. This home’s unique contemporary architectural excellence, breathtaking expansive views, private setting and sophisticated yet welcoming ambience combine to make an unmatched living experience.
- 4 bedrooms | 5 full bathrooms | 1 powder room
- Approx. 6,600 square feet, residence | 1.94 acre property (per tax records)
- Architectural design by Jim Jennings
- Sweeping spectacular Mt. Tam and Marin views
- Nestled atop an exquisite hillside setting
- Walls of windows that frame sensational vistas
- Expansive interior walls are ideal for displaying an impressive art collection
- Main social spaces showcase views and blend with the outdoors for seamless al fresco entertaining
- Generously scaled dining room that accommodates large gatherings
- Gourmet kitchen with large center island, abundant matched rift-cut white oak cabinetry, eat-in area, Gaggenau & Miele appliances
- Master en suite & spa-like master bathroom with striking verdant vistas, Italian marble vanity, Jacuzzi tub
- Additional rooms provide the opportunity for an array of activities and uses
- Stylish contemporary bathrooms
- Unique in-home gallery exhibition space converted from an indoor lap pool
- Extensive system of solar panels on the roof and a whole house generator
- Fenced yard with lush mature landscaping, multiple seating areas, gravel and slate patios, terraced gardens and fruit trees.
- Fruit trees include two apple , one young summer orange, two mature navel orange, a lemon tree, a lime tree, a fig tree, and a persimmon tree.
- All planted areas and fruit trees are irrigated & yard has effective deer fencing.